Wednesday, February 22, 2012



One of the new A Muse Studio sets is called Charming Gardeners. I love this set because it's really versatile. There are these lovely floral images, pretty leaves, stamens for the flowers (which can be used as floral images themselves), and a lovely sentiment. You can't see the watercolored blue background very well in this photo, but it's there and it really helps to set off the flowers. I haven't touched my watercolor pencils in a long time. It was fun to break them out again with my Niji waterbrush.

Here's a photo of the stamens used as flowers. You can find this card in the current catalog.

Photo © a muse studio

3 comments:

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love watercoloring with this set!

Lori Barnett said...

THUD!

Susan said...

Such a beautiful card! It looks like a painting!