Monday, May 9, 2011

Coffee Happy Hour


All supplies from a●muse | studio
Paper: French Roast, Cherry, Sugar
Ink: Bubblegum, Cherry, French Roast, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cherry button, twine
Stamps: Cup of Good Wishes, Mad for Plaids
Copics

Did you know Starbucks currently has a Frappucino Happy Hour going on? Every day through the 15th of May from 3-5pm, Frappucinos are half off! I must say, I've been enjoying it almost daily. I stick with a tall to help keep the calorie count down a bit. So, here's to you... a cup of good wishes!

2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

that could be deadly! ;)

Michellem said...

Love the stitches under the cup! Perfect touch - The only thing that keeps me from going to Starbucks around here all the time is that there is no drive-up window - that's a good thing - this is no telling how much $$ that has saved me!