Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You're Bewitching!



Halloween is not a big holiday for me. My kids don't even like to dress up. I might decorate my house a bit but never with witches or devils. I pretty much stick to pumpkins, maybe a spooky tree or a bat. This year, though, I've been having lots of fun crafting up cards to teach for some fun ladies that take my classes with all kinds of Halloween images. I've scoured card galleries, magazines, even catalogs for fun ideas. This card is based on one I saw on Splitcoast. I finally opened up my Martha Stewart Web Border Punch from last year and used it on some Onyx A Muse Cardstock. Looks so cool!

Anyway, I'll have some more Halloween goodies to share soon!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card. I really like the way you sprinkled lime twinkle stickers around the witch's hat.

Glenda J said...

I love this Novell! So creative and fantastic!

~amy~ said...

CUTE!!! Thanks for the techie tip via FB:)

Anonymous said...

love the spider web punch!!