Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Woodland Critters - Spring is in the air

Stamps: 2-4122D Mushroom trio, 8-8535C Spring is in the air, 3-4079A Tiny butterfly

I've been on vacation for the past few days and have missed posting the first couple of days of the Woodland Creatures feature. Had a great time on the Oregon Coast but am happy to be back home, even though it's with a broken big toe. Yup, dropped a kitchen stool right on top of it and the darn thing is busted! Black and blue, purple, too. Blech. Very painful!

Today's post features the very cute and adorable mushroom trio, using the mirror technique. I inked the trio with my A Muse black dye ink, stamped it onto my rectangle bl stamp, then applied that to the right side of the white notecard. I went back over the lines with my Copic multiliner pen to make nice, clean lines. I then colored everything in and added the rest of the details.

Now I need to go spy on all the fun things I've missed since I've been gone. And unpack....

No comments: