Monday, March 8, 2010

See you next season!!



Well, basketball season for my oldest son is coming to a close. We have our last game this weekend as well as our end of season party to recognize the players, coaches, and parents for all their hard work. Of course, I volunteered to make the coach's cards...one for the coach, one for the assistant coach. I found some REALLY OLD patterned paper in my stash that I thought looked pretty perfect for the job. It was also an opportunity to use up my stash of Stampin Up More Mustard paper. I used the Making Memories Slice Sports cartridge to cut out the silhouette of the player, then used a circle punch to punch out a basketball from some textured paper (also really old!). The stamps are from the CTMH set, Shootin Hoops.

This past Saturday's game was incredible! The other team was challenging, and really, they outplayed us. However, at the last second of the game one of our players was fouled taking a shot. We were behind by 2 and needed these foul shots. They cleared the floor and while all eyes were on him, our player sunk 'em both to tie the game!! Whew! He's my hero for the week.

No comments: