Saturday, December 26, 2009

Secret Santa Swap Reveal

Okay, so my reveal is not so secret. I signed everything on the back, LOL. Anyway, I was invited to participate in a Secret Santa Designer Swap and thought it might be fun. The directions were for participants to create an altered book or journal, a tag, an ornament, and a card. Well, the card I included was the one featured on the A Muse blog for Fast and Fabulous Christmas cards, and the ornament I didn't get a picture of. I was in a serious time crunch to get it to its recipient in time for Christmas. I promise it was cute, though.

I created this fun altered book for my recipient. I sure wish I hadn't chosen hot pink paper to set it on to take the pics, though. Blech!

(Cover)

(Page 1)

(Page 2)

(Page 3)

(Page 4)

(Page 5)

(Page 6)

(Page 7)

(Page 8)

Here's my tag:

I sure hope my recipient liked her items. I sure had fun making them. I'll post pics of what I received in a day or two. I have to take pics of them first. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. I had a great time with family and received a handy, dandy Sony Webbie HD video camera so now I can film my tutorials!! Wohoo!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Super cute stuff! Lol about the pink paper . . . oops!

Gina said...

Those are so adorable!!!

Jess said...

oh gosh these projects are so adorable!

Olga said...

Novell, wow I was just stunned when I opened a package to find all these goodies from you. They're gorgeous!!! I really love the texture and detail on the album and a friend of mine was admiring it when she saw it in my craft room. The card, ornament and tag are adorable too. Thank you so much!