Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Harvest Feast

Stamps: 2-4164F Oak leaf flourish, 6-4169D Maple leaf solid, 2-4163G Dill, 6-5066J Modern wood block
Pearls: AMPR106 Cranberry Pearls
Papers: Paprika, 0-SCS900 Mango Shimmer Couture

Today's peek features some more fantastic new images and papers. For this card I used the new Modern Wood Block and Dill images. I also added the oak leaves and maple images you saw yesterday. I left a sentiment off this card so it could be used for any purpose. I used a Paprika notecard (which quickly became a favorite of mine!) and the new mango shimmer couture paper. It's really hard to capture the shimmer in a photo but trust me, it's wonderfully shimmery!! To top it all off, I added some cranberry pearls.

Got your wishlist started yet??

12 comments:

Unknown said...

this is just like a walk in the forest! very lovely:)

JulieHRR said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, Novell!

Oh, and I love the card, too. ;)

Rhonda said...

So pretty Novell!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Everything is so soft and pretty! Love it!

Elena said...

This is so beautiful!

Jennie M said...

SO pretty!!

Geeta said...

So bold and elegant, Novell! TFS!

Krystie Lee said...

I think I heard angels sing when I saw this card! I was totally inspired by your masking, I had to do some of my own today!

Lori Barnett said...

I might just copy cat this one. It's beautiful in every way!

Lori Barnett said...

So what colors did you stamp with? I gotta know!

Novell said...

Versamagic Red Brick, Tea Leaves, and Jumbo Java (or that one might have been Colorbox Chestnut Roan).