Tuesday, September 8, 2009



I actually had time to do a lot of creating over this long holiday weekend. I just got my hands on some packs of the new A Muse Twinkle Dots in orange, lime, and black, and wanted to use them. I thought the orange and lime dots would work great with Boris and his concoctions as little bubbles. That could be some potent love potion in there, you know!

I have several more Halloween and Winter cards to share with you over the next few days so keep watch. Hope these creations spur your imagination and creativity!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Always love to see a Boris card. Too cute!

Honey Bee Sweeterie said...

I love this card!!! I like the edge you used around Boris -- it makes it look like a postage stamp :)

Dawn said...

What a perfect way to use those new twinkle stickers! Boris and you are the best!!!

Rhonda said...

FUN!! I love Boris and those new yummy twinkles!! Love the bright color combo on the slate notecard too!

Jennie M said...

Totally loving this!! Great colors and I love the new twinkle stickers with Boris! :)