Monday, August 3, 2009

Mandy's World - Balloon Girl

Stamps: 1-6135J Balloon Girl, 9-8587B Birthdays are the best

For today's card I used the new Balloon Girl from the Mandy's World line. Notice I just used the balloon part of the entire image, though. I love that I can do that! I don't have any of those Inchie squares but this portion of the stamp would look awesome on one.

Just a brief post from me today. I have a crazy day ahead but I'm looking forward to my son's first football practice this evening!

6 comments:

cheiron said...

What fun colors! Love what you did with the balloons!

Penny said...

How cute! That is such a clever idea to just use a portion of the stamp. Have fun at your son's first football practice. My son's first practice is tonight too. Then he goes to mini camp tomorrow, Wed., & Thurs. at the high school here. This is his first year with all the football gear. (Jr. Pee Wee's) Last year he played Flags. I'm a little nervous. There were sooo many kids that signed up this year that they have to split them into 2 teams. One team will be made up of the more experienced aggressive kids and the other for less experienced. I'm hoping my son will be on the less experienced team. I'm sure he will be.

Beth Thomas said...

What a cute and clever idea! I love when something shows versatility! Hope it has cooled down some for your son's 1st football practice. We are back to "normal" hot Alabama weather- it was nice while it lasted!

Jennie M said...

This is such a great idea! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

I love how you isolated the balloons! So clever. THis is such a pretty card

Anonymous said...

super cute--i love using portions of stamps, too. it's like having a whole new image!