Thursday, July 16, 2009

Snow Flurries



I think this little boy catching snow is one of my favorites from this new Amuse-A-Palooza release. It just says kids, you know? I didn't grow up around snow a lot when I was young but I do remember the excitement of that first snow hitting the ground. Now I groan. haha

Just a quick post today. I've got to get out the door for our annual company meetings. Then I've got to work on my next Slice project. It's (the Slice) giving me fits! I was having such a great evening with it last night but I want to bang it against the wall this morning.

4 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

I love this little boy too! This might sound crazy...but I love how I can take a pink copic marker and just touch it to his tounge and all the sudden he has personality!! :) Great Card Novell!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card novell. I love how you colored the one word in blue - nice touch!

Unknown said...

Cute and simple novell!

lexi said...

super cute--i love the blues and green!