Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Silly dog

I've introduced you to my dog, Ginger, before. I thought I'd share a silly thing my dogs do. I have another dog besides Ginger. We have a black lab mix named Sluggy. Yes, wonderful name isn't it? Anyway, Sluggy is 7 1/2 while Ginger is 2 1/2. Sluggy is on a senior dog food formula while Ginger isn't. Ginger loves to eat Sluggy's food while Sluggy loves to eat Ginger's food. Here's a picture of Ginger sneaking Sluggy's food. Notice that Ginger's dog dish is the lower set and there is food in her dish. Yet she sneaks up to Sluggy's. What a bunch of weirdos! I have no idea why my dogs do this. Sluggy really needs the extra glucosamine that's in her senior formula so it drives me crazy that she eats Ginger's food. When I catch her, she'll eat her own food but I don't always catch her. Arrgghh!



I don't know why I wanted to share that with you. 

Anyway, been playing around with my Greeting Farm stamps a little bit while also working on my A Muse cards. Here's my latest creation using the Pretty Head Lily digital image. 



Perfect for a tween girl, don't you think? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't we always want the things we cant have??? Fun story Novell, thanks for sharing! :) I'm a total dog person :)