Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whew! I'm back!

For those of you who didn't know, I was in Texas over the weekend visiting my dad with my sister. I got back last night. I'll be uploading some pictures in the next day or so and will share details about my quick trip. For now, I have lots to catch up on and have a busy day ahead.


Here's a winter card to tide you over. The colors came out a little funny. This is the green chiffon 4-bar notecard but it looks more lime. Sorry! I stamped the snowflake trio on the front, stamped Edward on kraft, layered that onto a scallop punched square of Swiss Red, and colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils. I layered on a Creative Candy scalloped square sticker just for good measure. We haven't had much snow in the mountains this year so I say....let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

jenstamps said...

Welcome back!

Cute card!

~amy~ said...

Welcome back and sweet card!