Friday, December 19, 2008

Japanese Christmas



Today I thought I'd share with you the card I made for my aunt and uncles back in Japan. Hero Arts sells a small clear set that spells Merry Christmas out in a few different languages. I'd never seen Merry Christmas in Japanese before so I had to pick up the set! I also picked up this cute little birdhouse tag set because I felt it was "Japanese-y". You can't see it in the photo but I also stamped blue snowflakes from the birdhouse tag set next to the Merry Christmas and I glittered up the layers of "snow". Papers from A Muse, of course!


Well, despite the snow I'm almost done Xmas shopping. I just need to find a small gift for my sister, then wrap everything up. My house is a disaster, though, and I really need some time to clean. It's been mayhem around here.


Just a shout out to my buddy, Joyce. It's her birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOYCE!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Novell, this is beautiful! I bet your aunt and uncle will LOVE it :)

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!! I just picked up a sweet Japanese Doll set ala Hero Arts...cute stuff! Crossing my fingers that today's windstorm isn't as bad as it is being predicted...I definitely have cabin fever and want everything to go back to "normal"..

Dawn said...

I have that cute little birdhouse set too! Love what you did with it!!! Merry Christmas!

Nina Seven N7 said...

cute card, Novell! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment, I love the carolers stamp, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I really am going stir crazy with all this snow. I really hope we don't get another storm tonight like they're predicting.