Thursday, November 20, 2008

More Saltbox



I had a really hard time getting a good picture of this card. It looks like the white 'snow' at the top doesn't blend in but it looks okay in real life. You know, Christmas really is my favorite holiday. I love all the beautiful decorations, pretty trees, Christmas music, but most of all I love that it celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. I thought this card really captured that for me. A pretty little church in the snow with the lights on.... I can picture people inside singing Christmas carols or with their heads bowed in prayer. I've got a couple more cards to show you over the next few days that also celebrate a spiritual Christmas. I hope you'll like them.

I think I have 1 or 2 spots left in my next class. We'll be making an altered 3x3 book filled with 10 gift tags. The class is this Sunday from 2-4. Be sure to call Stampin-In-The-Rain if you're interested in signing up. Please bring your own scissors and adhesive; a liquid adhesive or sticky red tape would be good to make sure your book cover stays down. You'll want a regular adhesive to make the tags.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Your class sounds like fun - hope it goes well :)

jenstamps said...

This is so pretty! I love the look of the white on the kraft paper!

Dawn said...

This class sounds so fun! Wish I lived closer so I could come and create with you.

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is absolutely beautiful Novell!

Rhonda said...

Wow, this is gorgous!! Love the effect of the snow on top.