Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Winter Girl


I realize we are getting closer and closer to Halloween but I have been in the Christmas mood. No, not doing any shopping yet, but definitely in the mood to make Christmas cards. I just love Winter Girl so I thought I'd feature her today. I used my Marvy tag punches, which I keep putting in the 'gotta go' pile but then keep pulling out to use 'one more time.' LOL. Guess that means I'd better keep them around. The punches I have are the old button style, though, and I think that's why they drive me crazy. One of these days I'll break down and buy them in the lever style. I've been too busy buying Martha Stewart punches (you NEED the new Scallop Dot border punch, by the way).
Hope you're all having a great day. I'm busily working on my Gift Tag book for one of my classes on the next quarter's schedule at Stampin-In-The-Rain. I'll be updating my blog with my new classes soon.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a super cute card...love the colors!

Elena said...

She's one of my favorites, too! Cute, cute, cute :)

jenstamps said...

So cute!!! I love the string of lights, I *need* to add that stamp soon! :)

melissa said...

I love this card---that girl is too cute! :)