Friday, October 31, 2008

Sneak Peek #2


Here's another Sneak Peek at the upcoming A Muse Clear Cupcake Builder set scheduled for release on Nov 3rd. Remember, if you are in the Seattle area, A Muse is selling tickets to their Cupcake Social where you can meet a huge number of the Creative Team and get this cupcake set for free! Click here to get your ticket. I've received several emails and read blog postings about some folks coming to this event...I'm so excited to see you there!
This peek pairs up the retired Party Flags image with Party Chick and a cupcake. I added a little white pom-pom to Party Chick's hat.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

cutie cupcake, I love you sneak peek, the colors are so bold!

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!!! Can't wait for the Cupcake Social!

melissa said...

Such a cute combo---great as always! :)

Unknown said...

this card has it going on! i love all of the different layers and colors!

jenstamps said...

I love how this looks against the black note card!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! I love the colors on this! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute!!! I love the bright colors and all of your stamp choices. I placed my order this morning for both sets. :-)