Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party


Lexi over at The Saltbox Studio, invited me to her Pumpkin Carving Party. I kept it simple because it's late and I'm tired and I have a busy day ahead of me on Tuesday. My brain was not feeling particularly creative. Would you believe that I actually don't carve pumpkins with my kids? I used to do it but they never wanted to help and it was just a job I did myself. I started to wonder why I was doing it if they weren't interested so I stopped. They never even noticed. My oldest son actually has never liked Halloween. He stopped trick-or-treating when he was about 8 (he's 12 now). My youngest likes to trick-or-treat but never for very long. He doesn't even make it around the block...tells me he has enough and is ready to go home. I have strange kids!

4 comments:

Elena said...

I love jack-o-lantern faces - always fun to draw! Novell, we were thinking the same on this one. Wait till you see my card...

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing novell! i love the pairing of the two pumpkins and your faces are great!

jenstamps said...

I paired up the two pumpkins too! I can't believe we all used the same colors!

Your faces are just too cute! I love the tall pumpkins mouth!

Tracy said...

I *love* this card Novell. These pumpkins are SUPER cute. I wish they were in the same set. I may have to add these to my wish list. Thanks for sharing!