Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kraft Pilgrims


Just a super quick, short post today. I know I've said it before but these pilgrims are really my favorite image of the entire latest Saltbox release. For this card I cut some Kraft cardstock to make a 4-bar sized card. I stamped and colored the pilgrims, mounted them onto some Orange, then onto some French Roast A Muse notecards. I mounted them over the ribbon after attaching some little frond like punches and some buttons from my stash (Foo Fa La, I'm sure). For the sentiment, I stamped the acorns w/leaf first in a caramel colored ink, then stamped the sentiment itself in black and embossed it. Without the embossing, it sorta fades away.
Hope you have a great day. (See, told you it would be short!)

2 comments:

Tisha said...

This is just awesome!! Love the new punch!

jenstamps said...

I think this is my favorite stamp from this release too! I love this card!!!