Monday, October 27, 2008

Amuseapalooza ATC Swap

Recently I participated in an Amuseapalooza ATC swap. I just got my swaps back this past week and they were fabulous! Everyone did a wonderful job. I thought I'd share my ATC with you since there were multiple groups and if you weren't in mine, you have no idea what mine looked like.





I love ATCs because they are so cute and tiny. Participating in ATC swaps are great because they serve as a wonderful source of inspiration without taking up a lot of space. I was in a Halloween ATC swap as well and am waiting for those to arrive so I can share them with you, too.

Hey, if you are in the Seattle area or even if you aren't but need an excuse to come to Seattle, has A Muse got the deal for you! A Muse is hosting a Cupcake Social on Nov 7th from 7-9pm. Much of the Creative Team will be in town so take advantage of this opportunity to meet them (us) by purchasing one of a limited number of tickets to the social event of the year! Plus, you'll get a not-yet released clear Cupcake Builder set for FREE! I've been diligently working on my sneak peeks so keep an eye out toward the end of the week for some fun, yummy eye candy! Purchase your tickets here

And...as promised I dropped my A Muse 2009 Calendar off at Stampin-In-The Rain yesterday so stop on by to take a look. All of the samples for my November classes are at the store. I would love to see you.

5 comments:

jenstamps said...

Novell this ATC is gorgeous!!! What a little work of art!!!

Anonymous said...

Great ATC! Wish I was in your group so I could have one of my own!

Nicole said...

I wish I could make it to your classes!! Love you ATC, your work is consistenly fabulous! And your picture looks much brighter.... are you doing something new?

melissa said...

So adorable Novell! :)

Glenda J said...

This is adorable - love that penguin. Fabulous work.