Monday, September 22, 2008

Trees!!!




Have you been enjoying the sneak peeks over on the A Muse News blog of the new Trees I and Trees II sets? I'm telling you, you have got to get these! They are so much more fun than I'd ever imagined them to be. Look at how quickly and simply I created this holiday card?! Just a moss notecard, the topiary tree image plus the circles (two separate stamps and they are clear so you can get them positioned just right!), the solid bird, and a sentiment. Top it all off with a little bling from the Twinkle Dots and there you go! This card would be so easy to mass produce, too.

Head over here to get your own set of trees. Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this and the red bird really POPS!!! Beautiful!!!

Tisha said...

This is just beautiful! What a perfect Christmas card!

Lyndsay Breid said...

Ooh, I love this. So pretty!

melissa said...

This is so simple & beautiful....LOVE IT!