Thursday, September 25, 2008

Think Good Thoughts Today

If you could all think good thoughts for my SIL today, I'd really appreciate it. She is having surgery today for a mastectomy.


Today is also the first half day for my kids so think good thoughts for me, too. LOL. Seriously, though. My oldest son's birthday is tomorrow so he is having some activity with his friends after school today with some sleeping overnight. I just plan on taking Ibuprofen as needed throughout the day!


Short post today. I have lots to do. Here's my card, which is what you're really here for....


There hasn't been a lot of sunshine around here. I'm hoping this card brings out the sun again. Pig and sentiment from The Saltbox Studio, Doodle flower from A Muse as is all the cardstock. I hand drew the mud on the pig.

6 comments:

Tisha said...

Big hugs, Novell! I hope that all goes well ... I will keep you and your SIL in my thoughts and prayers!

Elena said...

Best wishes for your SIL. I hope this action will put to rest her fears and give her a renewed look on life.

Becky Rusher said...

Sending good thoughts to you and your family, Novell! I *heart* your muddy pig! Big hugs, Becky

jenstamps said...

Sending hugs and prayers to you and your SIL today. Hoping all turns out for the best!

Happy birthday to your son!!! Our half day was cancelled today ~ it was used as a make up day for Tropical Storm Fay. I wish I could have had more stamp time today.

I *love* your muddy pig ~ too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers for your SIL! And your card is adorable! :)

Jen D said...

hope all went well today! My MIL went through the same thing last year, and not long after was feeling great. I hope the same for your SIL!!