Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Clear Set Sneak Peeks

A Muse has 2 new clear sets releasing very soon. There should be some sneak peeks today from various members of the Creative Team. I haven't had much chance to play with these new clear sets yet so I don't have one to share with you today but be sure to check the blogs of the fabulous design team members to find some.





I picked up some great deals at Eclectic Paperie recently when they were clearing out a bunch of stuff. I got this great 8x8 Honey Pie pack by Cosmo Cricket and thought it would look great with my Saltbox Studio sets. You'll see I used my favorite Martha Stewart Lace Doily punch along the edge of the red patterned paper. The candle image was colored with my Copics. It's all mounted on a yellow chiffon 4-bar notecard from A Muse. A bit of the cream and brown sheer edged ribbon completed the picture. I wanted to keep this an all-occasion card so just added the 'hello' sentiment. Fun, cute, easy-peasy!


Have you purchased your calendar download yet? Remember that your purchase/donation of this download goes to help a very worthy organization: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Best of all, if you make your donation by the end of the day Sept 21, 2008 A Muse will match all the donations, dollar for dollar! 100% of the proceeds from this calendar goes to LLS. I made my calendar yesterday. I just have to take pics and get them loaded for you to see. Click here for details on how you can participate.

3 comments:

Becky Rusher said...

So pretty, Novell! I love those Cosmo Cricket papers! They look great with the yellow chiffon!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Novell!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!!