Monday, September 15, 2008

Break's over!

I took myself a little blog break for a couple of reasons. One, I didn't really have anything to blog about. Two, I got swamped at work. Three, I just have been really distracted. But....my blog break's over! I have been busy stamping but it's mostly been stuff I can't share yet. You'll see one of them later this week over on the A Muse blog.


So today I'm sharing a Halloween card using my newest Crafty Secrets clear stamps. I only have 2 Crafty Secrets sets with a huge wishlist for more. I love the vintage images!!! I hope they come to CK-Bellevue again this November so I can pick up some fun stuff. Anyway, I got this fun little Halloween set from Anna Wight (aka SweetMissDaisy).
Now, today A Muse has released the new 2008-2009 Calendar. The fantastic thing about this is that through your purchase of the calendar download, 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this calendar goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Leukemia is very near and dear to my heart as I lost a very favorite cousin to it in 2002. Please click here to get all the scoop on how you can help by making your purchase. I hope to offer a Calendar class in the very near future.
I've updated my class schedule as well so be sure to take a look. I have some fun Halloween classes coming up. Samples for the Oct 2 class are already up at Stampin-In-The-Rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card Novell! Your coloring is gorgeous!