Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Sneak Peek

Keep your eyes peeled on the A Muse New blog for an update, hopefully this afternoon, for the new A Muse website where you should be able to purchase this latest Halloween release. As promised, here's my last project.





I love how Heather has been showcasing her Halloween designs with patterned paper so I had to copy her genious. For this little treat bag, I took a black kitchen 4-bar notecard and scored it from the center line, 1" on each side. Then I scored it 1" from the top on one side, and chopped 1" off the other side. This allows an accordian type fold in the center and the top of the notecard to fold down over the shorter side. Inside you could adhere a little baggie full of small treats like candy corn. I used the cute little bat and one of the sentiments from Missy B's new Halloween Clear Set. Of course, I had to add some awesome A Muse Sheer Ribbon. Can't get enough of that stuff!

Happy shopping to you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards for this release have been FAB!!! I can't wait to place my order...yes I am blog watching/stalking!

I am sorry to hear about your SIL's diagnoses, I will keep her and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Pamela said...

Very, very cute! I love the colors and showcasing your creation on patterned paper really makes it pop!

Rhonda said...

SOOO cute!! Love the simplicity on this and the pops of color against the black Kitchen notecard!!!

Tami said...

this is so sweet too.