Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thank you for serving!

It's been a busy week. I'm looking forward to Amuse-A-Palooza next week....be sure to get yourself signed up for a class! I've got a class scheduled for Tues eve, Thurs eve, and then both classes repeated on Saturday morning/afternoon.






I wanted to be sure to post a patriotic card for the Fourth of July. I come from a family that has spent many years serving in the military. My father had a 20year career with the Navy and many of his brothers served in various branches of the military as well. Military families sacrifice a lot for our country, especially in these times of war. I thank each and every one of them for serving our country, for defending our freedom, for giving so much of themselves. The young man at my church that was recently shot in Afghanistan has taken a turn for the worse...he is having issues with blod clots. I don't know this soldier personally but I feel like he took a bullet for me. How does one repay that? A simple thank you just isn't enough.

I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th.


No comments: