Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Linda's Going to San Diego!!!

Lucky Linda is going to San Diego to teach some classes at Michelle's new store, Paper Tales! Read about it here. She's got a fabulous card she's shared, too. I'm totally gonna CASE it (copy it).

I have made some of my own designs, too. I taught a class last night at Stampin In The Rain and told my students I was going to blog this cute little froggy card today. I made a boy version and a girl version. My oldest son thought the boy version looked kind of girly until I set the girl version down next to it so maybe they are both girly. Whatever.... LOL




Boy version


Girl version

What do you think? Are they both girly?

On my next post I'll be sharing a Saltbox Studio card.

3 comments:

friends said...

Hi Novell,

Hailey and Bella wanted to leave a comment on your frog cards. Bella says the top card definitely looks more like a boy card. Hailey says they are both girly. So there you have it. Undecided.

Anonymous said...

I don't think the froggy is too girly without the flower! And they're both adorable!

Tami said...

novell
These are adorable. I love Linda's frog card too and your knock offs.

I will be copying it too. I have my recliner card somewhere to post I just have to find it first.

Happy Mom's day. Thanks for visiting my new blog. Oh the blog pressure is on now. Ha ha.