Monday, May 12, 2008

Feeling a little Blah today

It's a beautiful day outside, which is great, but I'm in a blah mood today anyway. Not sure what it is but I feel totally unmotivated to accomplish a thing. I hate it when I feel like a lump on a log!

My Mother's Day was nothing particularly special but I did get to meet up with some old college friends for lunch on Saturday. That was a lot of fun for me. It takes the one who lives in California to come visit for the rest of us who live less than an hour away from each other to get together. How lame is that?!


I've been super busy with more of that to come for the rest of the month. This coming weekend my BFF comes to town for a couple of weeks for her little sister's wedding. I've also got cards to design and lots of things to do. Yikes!

With my spare time limited I went to the Saltbox Studio gallery for some inspiration. I loved the colors Beth used on her beehive and decided to go with it. This was a lot of fun to color, great blending practice, too. Get yer Copics out and do some coloring! Don't have Copics? Get 'em here! Might as well throw some stamps in your basket, too. You can shop from the A Muse blog, Elzybells NA blog, and Saltbox Studio blog all in the same shopping cart!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely coloring, Novell! I need to practice and play around with my Copics more. I do love them so! *grin*