Thursday, April 10, 2008

Saltbox Studio

Well, I am the proud owner of all the new releases at The Saltbox Studio. I have to say, this is a fabulous release! The birds, birdhouses, Mama Mouse, every single set is totally adorable. I will be playing with these A LOT! You can get yours here. I would love to see some samples when you get a chance to make them. I will post some here, too.

Big shout out to a couple of my peeps. Big, big thanks to Mona. She is one of my students. I helped her a bit with some wedding invitations. She is using the Elzys. Well, she made me a beautiful cottage-y shelf as a thank you. I can see my Primas sitting on this thing quite nicely. I need to take a pic so I can show you. Another shout out to Doris. She sent me a RAK, which was truly a RAK as it was unexpected. So lovely and I so appreciate her taking the time to send me a little sunshine. I'll take a pic of it and post it, too. Probably tomorrow. Work should be slow.

Now go shopping and get yourself some Saltbox sets! I promise, you won't be sorry!!!

No comments: