Friday, April 25, 2008

New Store!

I had the pleasure of meeting two fabulous people at CHA in April. They are Michelle White and Helle Greer . You might recognize Michelle as one of the A Muse instructors, located in San Diego and Helle as the Grand Prize winner of Amuseapalooza last year. They are also the best of friends and a whole lot of fun! I am so excited for them, too, because they are opening their very own store!!!! That's right....Paper Tales is opening on May 1.





All you lucky stampers and scrappers out in the San Diego area need to make your way to this awesome new store. You also need to mark your calendars for May 31, which is the scheduled date for the store's Grand Opening celebration. Linda, herself, will be there. I wish Michelle and Helle the very best in this new adventure and know it will be a fabulous success. They are such fun women, how could you not have fun in their store?!

**************************************

Now I'm also gearing up to participate in VMAA #2, taking place tomorrow night. You should make sure to participate if you can! I'll be down at the A Muse shop with some fellow A Muse buddies (Linda, Heather, Melissa) and I think there might be a few A Muse addicts there as well. It's gonna be a night of great fun!

*************************************

I was going to share a card with you today but it looks like that feature is currently broken. I'll try to add one later today, if it lets me.

No comments: