Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More class samples

I've got a couple more classes coming up in the very near future. I thought I'd share some samples with you of cards we'll be making.

On Saturday, Mar 8, I will be holding a 'Springtime Fun' class at Stampin-In-The-Rain, Bothell. Class time runs from 1-3pm. This is a sample from that class. We'll be making a total of 5 totally adorable cards to get us out of the PNW winter funk! We've had a few beautiful days but the rain has returned today.



On Tues, Mar 11 I'll be holding a 'Spring Fever' class at Stampers Ink in Everett. Class time will be from 6-8pm. I promise to have my watch battery replaced today so I'm not late to class! LOL. I held a class last night and got there when MY watch said 6pm but unfortunately, the store's clock was correct and it was PAST 6pm. Oops! Here's a sample similar to the one we'll be doing in this class. The only difference is this particular sample uses the Poppin' Pastels technique while the class card will not. I'm actually giving this sample to the A Muse retail shop to showcase the Pebbles, Inc Shimmer Chalks.

If you are interested in signing up for the classes, the contact numbers are to the right, under my schedule.
I got an interesting email from one of my brothers-in-law last night. He mainly lives in New Zealand but he's quite the jet-setter. Apparently he's currently in Phuket, Thailand for some kick boxing training while on a 14 day fast to cleanse his body of toxins in an attempt to quit smoking. How on earth does one have enough energy to kick box when they haven't eaten for days??? I'm waiting for his response to that question....
I have to make a birthday card for my Aunt Nora today so I'll be sharing that soon. I think she'd enjoy something from The Saltbox Studio...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm going to need a lesson this weekend on the pastels!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards! The colors are so soft and pretty!

And ... kick boxing and fasting! Man of steel apparently! =)

Ingrid said...

These cards are darling, Novell. Wish I could take your class!

Anonymous said...

You work is amazing! I really hope that when I travel to seattle this summer (July 1-4) I can take a class with you!! :)

Elyss Jennings
elyssjennings@eastlink.ca

Nicole said...

Trying to see if I can make it to your class this weekend. Would love to see you. And I want to stop in at A Muse.