Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sneak Peek #2


I was going to share a different card with you today. One inspired by Becky Rusher's card yesterday but figured you might rather see some images not already used. This is one of my favorites in the upcoming Elzybells release, this Friday, January 18th. This is 'Shopaholic.' Need I say more??????


Card details: (all supplies by A Muse) Popsicle Pink Notecard, white CS, black CS; Stamps: D0072 Shopaholic, 9-8482B Inner Princess, c0071 Shopping Bags, 3-5057B Micro Oval Bl; Copic Markers; A Muse Clear Twinkle Stickers; Decorative Scissors

14 comments:

melissa said...

Adorable-& I love how you stamped her on the background too-genius! Simple & Sweet!

Nicole said...

OMG! Haaa, is that expression completely girly or what!? So stinkin' cute. I like how you've colored her dress green it changes up the pink/black combo. Tres chic! {hugs}

Tracy said...

Love, Love this girl. She is just too cute. I love this layout. You rock Novell! TFS.

Rhonda said...

Too cute!! She's adorable!! Nothin like retail therapy to help you feel better!! Great coloring on her!! Cute layout too!!

Kimme said...

Love the little princess. It seems that you have enabled her to shop a bit. No doubt those bags are from Target, Michael's, AMuse and all the other places you make us shop ;)

Becky Rusher said...

I love this one, Novell! Cute, cute, cute!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Awww all these sneek peeks...absolutely adorable! Ready and born to shop!!

Nancy said...

Ohhh these sneak peek stamps are totally adorable!!!
My Visa card thanks you. *snicker*

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE her. adorable. thaz jst like me.. lol

Nancy said...

OMG...she's adorable!! LOVE her & her do! SUPER cute card Novell!

JWheeler said...

I think that girl is me after shopping with you, Novell! Hahaha!

CraftyEngineer said...

No, you celebrate your inner princess! ;) Fantabulous card!

dpkennedy said...

Love that sentiment! The new images are so cute! I am really looking forward to tomorrow!

Leigh OBrien said...

OMG...I must, must, must, must have the shopping girl. I'm giddy about seeing the new stamps tomorrow. Very dangerous for the wallet...yes ma'am!!

Keep 'em coming...we can't get enough!
Leigh