Monday, December 10, 2007

Sneak Peeks


Think the new A Muse Valentine release can only be used for Valentine's Day? Think again! There are so many awesome, cute images in this release that can be used for any reason! Gotta love that kind of versatility.... In today's sneak peek I'm sharing the new Octopus and Inkin of You sentiment. I added the Tiny Gift and a small punched flower from the Punch Bunch with an A Muse Twinkle Dot (micro) in the center of the flower. The octopus and presents were colored with Copics. The seaweed below is another A Muse favorite called....you guessed it: seaweed! It was stamped in VersaMagic Sage. I added some Stardust Stickles for a little underwater sparkle. Despite the fact that I have a new scanner, it didn't pick up the color evenly. Hope you enjoyed today's sneak peek!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

OH MY! This octopus is too stinkin cute! And I love the flower on her head, adorable!

Jen D said...

This guy is so cute Novell! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the rest of the new release!!

Rhonda said...

So sweet!! What an adorable bday card! I can tell this Octopus will be so useful for many different occasions!! TFS!!

Nancy said...

This is so cute!! I can't wait to see more! That sentiment could be used for so many different things, the ideas are already stirring in my head.