Monday, December 17, 2007

Ack! I've been tagged

I've been away from the computer most of the weekend, baking holiday goodies. I've been tagged twice during my blogging 'hiatus.' Both Geeta and Kimme thought they'd be funny and tag me.

Rules:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 random facts about myself:
  1. I am half-Japanese, half-Caucasian
  2. My favorite food is Japanese food.
  3. I love to bake, hate to cook.
  4. I love Coke...just plain old Coca Cola. No diet nuthin' for me!
  5. I like fruitcake. Not all fruitcakes, but I'm one of those rare folks who does like fruitcake.
  6. I have 16 nieces and nephews (all on my DH's side), 2 great-nieces/nephews (one of each) with 2 more on the way.
  7. I lived on Midway Island during my childhood...as in where the Battle of Midway took place.

I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but right now, I don't feel like it. My dad just called me and one of my aunts has just been taken to the hospital. She had an aneurism in her brain and the prognosis does not appear to be good. I'm heartbroken. She's the sweetest thing ever and their family has been through so much over the last few years. If you pray, can you please say a prayer for her? Her name is Lynn.

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

I'm praying for your Aunt Lynn and for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt. I will keep her in my prayers.