Monday, December 31, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
I hope to be able to concentrate on stamping again so I can share some more samples with you.
Monday, December 17, 2007
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are 7 random facts about myself:
- I am half-Japanese, half-Caucasian
- My favorite food is Japanese food.
- I love to bake, hate to cook.
- I love Coke...just plain old Coca Cola. No diet nuthin' for me!
- I like fruitcake. Not all fruitcakes, but I'm one of those rare folks who does like fruitcake.
- I have 16 nieces and nephews (all on my DH's side), 2 great-nieces/nephews (one of each) with 2 more on the way.
- I lived on Midway Island during my childhood...as in where the Battle of Midway took place.
I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but right now, I don't feel like it. My dad just called me and one of my aunts has just been taken to the hospital. She had an aneurism in her brain and the prognosis does not appear to be good. I'm heartbroken. She's the sweetest thing ever and their family has been through so much over the last few years. If you pray, can you please say a prayer for her? Her name is Lynn.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Now you have had another sneak peek to a new sentiment in the Valentine's release! Stay tuned for another sneak peek tomorrow!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Card Details: the card is a little plain but I needed to keep it relatively flat for mailing purposes. Stamps: Along The Shore, Sanded, Itty Bitty Backgrounds/Stampin Up, Sympathy Sentiment/retired A Muse; Paper: Stampin Up Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky; Ribbon: Stampin Up
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
For those of you struggling today I share with you this message:
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7 NIV
Give thanks today. Count your blessings today.
Now for stamping, I recently purchased this Little Bits kit from All That Scraps cuz the puppy is so stinkin cute! They also just released another set, which I've already ordered. I'll leave you with two samples I made using this set.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
I finally got around to getting my Christmas decorations up. I know it's just the first part of December, but I usually have it all up in a day, right after Thanksgiving. Wish my camera was on speaking terms with my computer so I could post a picture. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it that the tree is looking lovely. I made the decision years ago to put cheap, colorful ornaments on the tree so that if the kids broke something while helping to decorate it, I wouldn't have to get all bent out of shape. My youngest is my helper. He pooped out on me before we were completey finished but that's okay. We had a great time working together!I was playing around, making some cards this morning. Don't you just love those moments when a card comes together exactly how you pictured it? Of course the scan I took of it doesn't look exactly like it does in real life. LOL. Hope you enjoy it anyway.
Card details: All cardstock by A Muse; All images by A Muse (Gerber Daisy satmp, Polka Dot UC clear alpha set). Daisy colored with Copic markers, glue dot added to center and clear microbeads added. Surrounding dots have Liquid Pearls